miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

Letter to the love of my life

You did it take to return ... I missed you.

I felt too lonely without you, without the infinite energies that provoke me, nor the illusions with which looked at the world. Perennial missed that laugh that I can not want to mitigate, but on the contrary, want to expand fit and sound. That sparkle in my eyes that undoubtedly improves the quality of the image wherever my eyes go, which gets my brain and my heart loves.

I missed you so much. I never thought would come back to my life, my dreams. My routine was bland, lacking any sense without you. Your absence had made me a hopeless wanderer malnourished How good that you're back!

sleepless hours staring into nothingness, unhealthiness whipping me, fearlessness in my actions ... my life is over without you ran. He hated the lethargy in which I plunged after you left, I thought would last forever. Now I am reborn from my own ashes like the Phoenix, because I feel in me again.

It took you too but you're set. I could not be unfaithful though I suggested. I was flirting with madness and went out occasionally with melancholy but no, do not reach the height. And you're sublime, heavenly, unique ... When you walk you light everything no matter how damaged or dark it is. Full of life my soul, nourish my heart, for you are LOVE ... are what I need to live.
How well you returned to my life ... Because without you LOVE,
I was blind in my darkness.

-Martha Ferrás-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comente su pensamiento. La opinión que le ha sugerido mi texto, imagen con reflexión o artículo en general. Gracias.